Sunday, March 15, 2009

So, the time has come everyone, I finally began my support raising stint, and I think I will be successful in raising the amount of money. Of course there is a great deal of faith that goes into that statement alone, but HE has carried me thus far, and HE will lead me home right?!

If you are reading this blog, please pray. On the weekend our teams were bombarded with so much information (at Missions Team Training), about how the world desperately needs the gospel of Christ. This is sad fact, and a fact that should bring every participant of this Japan trip, as well as their supporters to their knees, asking of the LORD to guide us in every way possible. Pray that we would have wisdom and discernment, and that we would go in power and love.

God Bless you all.

Addy

No comments:

Post a Comment